falafelkingweb

This casual mix of Greek and Japanese cuisine may confuse some people, but Falafel King does it just right. For those of you who are vegetarians or who prefer to have the option on occasion, Falafel King is the place to be. From their delicious falafel sandwiches made with a choice of any side you prefer, to their wide variety of sushi (they have every kind of fish you could ask for!), Falafel King has become one of Emory Village’s most popular feeding grounds.

If you’re looking for sushi that’s fresh, substantive and delectable, Falafel King can and will cater to your needs. Simply entering Falafel King will ensure that your taste buds leave satisfied. Not only is the food almost perfect, but the service and low-key facade of this quick service joint are unbeatable. No wonder this place is always packed to the brim! It epitomizes good food made by even better people. Who needs greasy pizza and poorly-wrapped burritos when you can indulge in some exotic shawarma with a side of miso soup? I promise, you won’t be able to get enough of it!

1405 Oxford Rd NE, Atlanta