Make an impact: Join our team. If you’re interested in joining us, contact us at [email protected]

News

From Greek life to Campus Life, we cover everything at Emory. Our award-winning News team gets behind-the-scenes access to campus and local events.

Arts & Entertainment

Calling all film buffs, art lovers and everything in between. If reviewing films and interviewing major artists is music to your ears, then A&E is the place for you.

Video

If a picture’s worth a thousand words, Video speaks volumes. Join our new Video team and help launch us into a digital-facing organization with creative multimedia projects.

Design

Have an eye for design? Join our Design team to create informative, visually appealing illustrations, graphic design and lay out the print issues of the Wheel.

Opinion

The Opinion section serves as an outlet for Emory community members to share their perspectives. If you’re interested in serving on the paper’s Editorial Board, click here.

Sports

The Sports section gets a locker room pass to Emory’s Division-III Athletics program, intramural sports and Atlanta professional teams to interview athletes.

Digital

Want to be the next Bill Gates? Whether it’s digital storytelling or maintaining our website, our Digital team is pushing the envelope into the 21st century.

Copy Editing

For those who are detail-oriented and grammar-loving, the Copy Desk is for you. Join the team responsible for making our articles accurate, clear and concise.

Emory Life

Emory Life is the go-to place for everything cool, relevant and informative about today’s campus, including feature stories, alumni profiles, best brunches and more.

Social Media

If you love tweeting, have an eye for engagement and hashtag unironically in real life, join Social Media to help manage our Facebook and Twitter channels.

Photography

Have a strong Instagram game? Come share your talent behind the lens to cover campus events, curate photo essays and spruce up our print edition.

Business

Want practical business experience? Contact Business Manager Josh Papson at [email protected] for more information about the Business team.