the Editorial Board

Shruti Nemala

Editorial Board Editor

Marc Goedemans

Marc Goedemans

Editorial Board Chair

Marc Goedemans (he/him) (25C) is from Los Angeles, California, and majoring in international studies. Besides being on the Editorial Board, Marc is a Varsity men’s tennis team member. Off the court, Marc enjoys attending rock concerts, reading historical fiction and watching horror movies.

Contact Goedemans at marc.goedemans@emory.edu.

Isabelle Bellott-McGrath

Isabelle Bellott-McGrath

Editorial Board Member

Isabelle Bellott-McGrath (she/her) (23C) is from Marietta, Georgia. She is majoring in political science with a minor in environmental science and loves writing, travel, film, music and new languages.

Contact Bellott-McGrath at isabelle.bellott-mcgrath@emory.edu.

Rachel Broun

Rachel Broun

DEI Editor & Editorial Board Member

Rachel Broun (she/her) (23C) is from Carrboro, North Carolina, majoring in anthropology and women’s, gender and sexuality studies. She writes for the Editorial Board. Outside of the Wheel, Broun often finds herself doing crafts, working for Theater Emory and watching “The Real Housewives” series.

Contact Broun at rachel.c.broun@emory.edu.

Evelyn Cho

Evelyn Cho

Editorial Board Member

Evelyn Cho (she/her) (25C) is from Korea, but she was raised in Dubai. She is majoring in political science and philosophy. In her free time, she likes solving crossword puzzles, traveling with friends and walking her dog.

Contact Cho at evelyn.cho@emory.edu.

Ellie Fivas

Ellie Fivas

Editorial Board Member

Ellie Fivas (she/her) (24Ox) is from Cleveland, Tennessee, and is majoring in political science and art history. She writes on the Wheel’s Editorial Board. When she is not writing for the Wheel, she serves as the Oxford-Atlanta Liaison for the Oxford and Emory SGAs. She also enjoys attending OxSAPA events and going on adventures with OutdoorOx. In her free time, she loves to read historical fiction, write, garden, embroider and do crossword puzzles.

Contact Fivas at ellie.fivas@emory.edu.

Aayam Kc

Aayam Kc

Editorial Board Member

Aayam Kc (I-Um Kay-See) (he/him) (26C) is from Denver, Colorado. He is majoring in finance, math and computer science. He loves to read, listen to music and watch tv shows. He will consume anything when it comes to books and TV shows, but he especially loves romcoms. As for music, his favorite artist at the moment is NIKI.

Contact Kc at aayam.kc@emory.edu.

Elyn Lee

Elyn Lee

Editorial Board Member

Elyn Lee (she/her) (24C) is from Woodinville, Washington, double majoring in philosophy, politics and law, and creative writing on the pre-law track. Outside of the Wheel, she enjoys writing short stories, running and rewatching anything Marvel.

Contact Lee at elyn.lee@emory.edu.

Saanvi Nayar

Saanvi Nayar

Assistant Opinion Editor

Saanvi Nayar (she/her) (25C) is from Marlboro, New Jersey, and is majoring in sociology and minoring in global health. At any given point, you can find her researching a new trans feminist hyperfixation, basking in the quad or trying to beat her time at the NYT mini (sometimes, all at once).

Contact Nayar at saanvi.nayar@emory.edu.

Sara Perez

Sara Perez

Editorial Board Member

Sara Perez (she/her) (24C) is from Managua, Nicaragua, majoring in quantitative social sciences (QSS) and political science. She writes on the Wheel’s Editorial Board. She enjoys reading and writing about Latin America and gender inequalities and learning new coding languages. You can always count on her to talk about shows, movies or coffee order recommendations.

Contact Perez at sara.perez@emory.edu

Kayla Robinson

Kayla Robinson

Editorial Board Member

Kayla Robinson (she/her) (25C) is from Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI, majoring in neuroscience and behavioral biology. She is also a contributing writer for the Emory Undergraduate Medical Review and enjoys graphic designing in her free time.

Contact Robinson at kayla.robinson@emory.edu.