burgercloseweb

A go-to burger joint is a staple of any college campus. Luckily for Emory students, Atlanta’s thriving culinary scene features boutique burger pop-ups aplenty. Yeah Burger, Flip Burger, Farm Burger: with so many burgers to choose from, how could you choose just one?

Decatur’s Farm Burger blends the best of all that the burger world has to offer. With a fresh, fun and filling menu, the restaurant combines two major trends in food today: gluttony and sustainability. Looking for a grassfed, locally sourced burger? You got it. Want it topped with red bean chili, a fried egg and 3 types of melted cheese – plus a side of sweet potato fries? Coming right up.

Not a carnivore? Try the veggie quinoa burger – it’s tastier than it sounds. Farm Burger even caters to the salad lover. Its leafy market salad includes only the freshest seasonal ingredients topped with their “farm goddess” dressing.

Feeling adventurous? Try a grown-up version of your childhood ice cream float made with Wells Banana Bread beer.

Farm Burger has something to offer for the carnivore, the herbivore and everything in between. With quality, variety and an eclectic drink menu, what more could a college kid ask for?

410 West Ponce De Leon Ave., Decatur