About The Author
The Emory Wheel was founded in 1919 and is currently the only independent, student-run newspaper of Emory University. The Wheel publishes weekly on Wednesdays during the academic year, except during University holidays and scheduled publication intermissions. The Wheel is financially and editorially independent from the University. All of its content is generated by the Wheel’s more than 100 student staff members and contributing writers, and its printing costs are covered by profits from self-generated advertising sales.
SGA Casts Informal Votes on Proposed Gov. Structure
February 10, 2017
SGA and GSGA Induct Newly Elected Members
April 10, 2018
Thriving, here and now
October 13, 2022