– On Feb. 10, the Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a call regarding a theft at the Houston Mill House. While facilities management employees were putting tarp on the field, two leaf blowers were stolen from their truck. The blowers were left unsecured on the back of the truck. The leaf blowers are valued at $500 each. There are no suspects at this time, and the case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Feb. 10 at 10:45 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding a theft at Emory. The theft occurred in the Math and Science Building. An Emory staff member was using a MacBook Pro and left it in his second floor office. When he returned, the computer was missing. The MacBook is valued at $1,100. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Feb. 11 at 12:59 a.m., EPD responded to Woodruff Residential Center regarding a vehicle break-in. A student’s 2014 BMW was broken into and a green iPod Nano was stolen. The iPod is valued at $100. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Feb. 11 at 7:44 p.m., EPD responded to a fire alarm at Clairmont Tower. The alarm sounded on the third floor because an individual appeared to be smoking in his room. Facilities management reset the alarm.

– On Feb. 5 at 4:15 a.m., EPD determined that there was a possible break-in inside the Rich Building. It was determined that between 3:30 a.m. and 3:35 a.m., a computer was stolen from the building. The 21-inch Apple iMac is property of Emory University. The case is under investigation.

– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr