– On Oct. 15 at 9:45 p.m., the Emory Police Department (EPD) received a call from a female student located in Clifton Tower. According to the individual, she entered her room to unpack and left her wallet and keys on a coffee table. When she went back to retrieve the items, she noticed the door to her room was open and her keys and wallet were missing. The student later located her keys in a nearby stairwell. The wallet could not be located. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Oct. 15 at 1 a.m., EPD responded to a report from the Cox Hall Bridge. According to the report, an individual in a wheelchair was soliciting passersby for money. Upon the officer’s arrival, the individual had moved to the Woodruff P.E. Center. Officers were able to make contact with the individual and identify him. They determined he had no business on campus and asked him to leave.

– On Oct. 15, EPD responded to a fire in the Psychology Building. A staff member notified officers of the fire that occurred due to a hot light that was left on and ignited a “screen.” The individuals in the room were able to put out the fire. The fire department was not notified.

– On Oct. 10 at 2 a.m., an order was placed over the phone at Domino’s Pizza using a student’s Emory card for $57. Later that day, Dominoes received a call from an Emory student who owned the card, who claimed she did not authorize the order. Dominoes was not able to get back in touch with the owner of the card. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Oct. 13, a student located at Evans Residence Hall discovered that her bike had been taken from the bicycle rack at Few Residence Hall. The bike is valued at $275. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– Compiled by News Co-Editor Dustin Slade

Atlanta Hawks Beat Writer |
Dustin is a senior from Miami, FL in the Goizueta Business School studying strategy & management consulting and finance. He joined the Wheel’s editorial board in the spring of his freshman year and spent the next two years helping lead and shape the news team. Outside of the Wheel, Dustin is also a member of Zeta Beta Tau fraternity and an avid South Florida sports fan… even without LeBron James.