Building your own burrito might seem like it’s too good to be true. But there’s an opportunity to do just that right here in Emory Village, along with more than 1,400 locations across the United States.

To some, Chipotle Mexican Grill might be considered “fast food.” While it’s certainly fast, it’s also much healthier than most other fast food chains (meaning there’s a much lower likelihood that it will kill you).

And as an added benefit, their burritos and burrito bowls are as tasty, if not tastier, than what you might get at a more “authentic” Mexican restaurant.

The process is simple: get in the back of the line when you walk in, and wait until the worker behind the counter asks you what you’d like to order.

After deciding between a burrito, burrito bowl, tacos or a salad (gross), you can to choose your rice, vegetables, meat and salsa.

You also have the options of sour cream, guacamole and cheese. Top off your hand-rolled Mexican masterpiece with Chipotle’s signature chips (with just a hint of lime) and a drink.

In total, there’re more than 60,000 possible combinations. The large number of available items makes the experience of this modern fast-food venue that much more enjoyable.

Essentially, the Chipotle burrito represents a revolution in fast food.

It’s healthy and hand-made while being just as delicious as that greasy Big Mac. Following today’s trend of environmentalism (it’s just a fad, really), the Chipotle burrito is all-organic.

Chipotle’s ingredients are fresh and locally-sourced, despite what your more skeptical friends might tell you.

Additionally, the restaurant uses meat from animals that were raised without antibiotics or other hormones, according to the Chipotle website.

So the next time you need a quick, healthy and satisfying meal, stop by Chipotle. After all, you’ll pass at least two on your way home.

1401 Oxford Rd. NE, Atlanta