– On Nov. 8 between 6:50 a.m. and 3:40 p.m., a person removed a North Face jacket, valued at $228, from a 2011 Honda Accord located in the Clairmont Campus parking deck. The owner of the vehicle was an Emory visitor. She noticed her door locks were not opening and it was determined that her vehicle was damaged when someone tried to gain entry. The costs of the repairs are approximately $300. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Nov. 8 at 12:45 a.m., the Emory Police Department (EPD) was notified of damage to the glass on the front door of Few Residence Hall. Facilities Management has since cleaned up the area. The incident is currently under investigation.

– On Nov. 8 at 2 a.m., officers responded to a call from Harris Residence Hall after a student found his roommate unresponsive. The student was transported to Emory Hospital. Campus Life was notified.

– On Nov. 7 at 1:17 p.m., an Emory staff member spotted an individual demonstrating suspicious behavior in the Atwood Hall west wing basement. The basement is usually unoccupied, so the individual looked out of place. The individual was approximately 6’4″ and was wearing a skullcap. When officers arrived, the individual could not be located.

– Between 4 p.m. on Nov 6. and 9:30 a.m. on Nov. 7, there was a criminal-attempted burglary on the fourth floor of the B. Jones Center. A door appeared to be tampered with, but it appears the room was not entered. The incident has been turned over to investigators.

– On Nov. 6 between 7:37 p.m., and 9:53 p.m., EPD received 18 noise complaints during Fall Band Party. Two complainants came from residents of Emory Rd. who met with EPD at complainants’ request. The information was shared with the Student Programming Council.

– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr