As time grows, the medical field also finds many new therapies and treatment ways for their patients. At the same time, many old treatment ways are found ineffective for many acute and chronic diseases. 

Regardless of why these new technologies and treatments come to light, people are curious to know about the latest terminologies. However, these new technologies also include Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy. This therapy gains so many popularities and a considerable number of actions as well. It is not only for PEMF therapy but also includes PEMF machines

PEMF machines help to enhance the healing and recovery functions of the body. But it is a fact that the outcome of these machines on every person is different for every individual. So the frequency and the treatment method of the PEMF machine are only understandable by the professionals. Unfortunately, these social media and the internet give many myths and the wrong information about the PEMF machines that professionals disagreed with. 

Here are the five things that leaders in the PEMF machine industry want you to know and believe in the therapy devices. 

So let’s look at them first. 

PEMF machines work with the body

The PEMF machines work according to the body processes. As it speeds up the recovery and healing process, it doesn’t mean that it provides any new method to the body. But it restores the cell capabilities to restore its functionality and relieve pains or diseases. 

Our body consists of cells, tissues, organs, bones, and skin. These body cells have negative and positive charges that provide the electric potential to mineral ions for their movement. If your body has some trauma, illness, diseases, or toxin, its cells are damaged and lose their functionality. But PEMF machines produce the specific pulsed-field according to the damaged organ and restore the electric charge in cells. So it doesn’t lose its functionality and perform the recovery process quickly. 

PEMF machine frequencies

Everybody has a different response to the pulsed electromagnetic field, so its frequency varies from individual to individual. Similarly, every cell or tissue in the body can tolerate the different frequencies of the electromagnetic field. 

So the PEMF machine industry leaders disclose six different programs to target a specific area according to the specialized frequency. So the PEMF machine frequency is different for every individual that depends on their body capabilities. But it doesn’t mean that low or high-frequency fields have different results. 

Electromagnetic fields pass to the cells and maintain their functionality even if they are in low or high frequency. 

PEMF machines restore the body electricity

The human body has the electric potential that enables the brain or other body parts to send the signals. Cells have both positive and negative charges, and their flow provides the electricity that will allow the cells to perform their function. If there is any disruption in the electric current, then it may lead to cell death. Diseases and illness mainly cause this disruption, so if the cell is dead, there is delayed recovery. 

So the PEMF machines provide a sufficient electromagnetic field to the cell to reestablish its electric current and come back to its natural state. This assistance in restoring the cells helps the body to fight against diseases and illness.

PEMF machine waves are safe

It is the biggest misconception that PEMF machine waves are not safe for the body. Now, the PEMF machine industry leaders have clarified no harm or side effects of the PEMF therapy waves. However, the X-rays can be dangerous for the human body, but PEMF waves are entirely safe. PEMF waves have a specific frequency that also refers to the low-level non-ionizing radiation that didn’t harm the human body. So rest assured, the PEMF machines didn’t have any harm to the human body.

Tested by the NASA 

PEMF therapy and machines are approved and tested by NASA. The research starts to help the astronauts with bone loss, fatigue, and depression. Later on, scientists find out that the earth has beneficial magnetic fields that cause many symptoms in the astronauts. So, NASA started studying the PEMF machines and therapies and found out that it effectively repairs and grows the tissues. 

Now it is clear that PEMF machines are safe for the body tissues and can help repair the bones.