Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2)

After narrowly defeating the Bills in overtime last week, the Bengals will head to Detroit to take on the Lions who will have healthy Calvin Johnson this Sunday. Johnson participated in practice this past Tuesday and looks to be 100 percent for this weekend’s game. He played last weekend against Cleveland but had only three receptions for 25 yards. Despite his low production, Matthew Stafford still threw for 250 yards and four touchdowns in the Lions’ 14-point win. The Lions offense seems to have found their groove again despite their Week Five loss to the Packers. The Bengals snuck by the Bills thanks to a Mike Nugent overtime field goal. Other than that, Andy Dalton threw for three touchdowns for the first time all season and seems to have shaken off his rough Week Five performance against New England. Though both teams have been playing well, look for Detroit to sneak by in a late-game thriller. Bengals 24 Lions 28

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3)

The Eagles will host the Cowboys in a battle for sole possession of the NFC East this Sunday. Though a lot of talk has been on whether Nick Foles or Michael Vick will start for the Eagles, I believe more concern should be on the Cowboys. The Cowboys are dealing with two major issues: DeMarcus Ware will most likely be out for three to four weeks, and the Cowboys will be without their first- and second-string running backs DeMarco Murray and Lance Dunbar. Losing Ware will hinder a struggling Dallas defense which ranks 30th in total yards per game allowed. While Dallas is still 3-3, their victories have come when their offense has been able to score 36, 31 and 31 points. Without both DeMarco Murray and Lance Dunbar, the Cowboys will turn to Joseph Randle (who?) to carry the ball. Regardless of whom the Eagles choose to be their starting quarterback, they have already surprised many who believed that they were going to have a disappointing season. LeSean McCoy is off to a hot start to the season averaging more than 100 yards per game on the ground and 40 yards per game in the air. The Eagles’ rushing offense ranks first in the league with 178 yards per game while their offense ranks ninth with 271 yards per game. Without DeMarcus Ware, the Cowboys defense will have a tough time stopping the Eagles’ fast-paced offense. Cowboys 21 Eagles 38

Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2)

Peyton Manning will head back to Indianapolis to face the franchise he practically built this weekend. The Broncos are off to a 6-0 start and have nearly demolished every team in their way. In their “worst” game of the season, the Broncos still managed to score 35 points. Peyton Manning is redefining the meaning of veteran; he’s thrown for 22 touchdowns and only two interceptions while averaging more than 360 yards per game. The Colts’ three-game win streak was snapped last week in a 19-9 loss to the Chargers where Andrew Luck and the Colts’ offense failed to score a single touchdown. Philip Rivers threw for 237 yards last week, and that is not what the Colts’ defense needed going into a week against Peyton Manning. Expect Peyton to continue his dominance this weekend in his former stadium and pick up a seventh win. Broncos 38 Colts 17

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at  New York Giants (0-6)

The 0-6 Giants will play host to the Minnesota Vikings and their new starting quarterback, Josh Freeman, this Sunday in New Jersey. Freeman will make his first start in his first game as a Viking against a Giants’ defense that has had as many holes as a piece of Swiss cheese this season. Eli Manning and the Giants’ offense has looked pitiful this season: Manning has thrown only nine touchdowns but has thrown 15 interceptions. In addition, David Wilson seems to have not only lost his starting job as the running back but will be unable to play this weekend. Josh Freeman was signed by the Vikings last week after being released by the Buccaneers and could be the spark that the Vikings need in the passing game. Both Matt Cassel and Christian Ponder were unable to complement Adrian Peterson in the passing game and so Leslie Frazier decided to take a chance and give Freeman a shot. This game should be interesting as both teams have struggled so far. Vikings 24 Giants 31

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3)

The Jets will welcome the Patriots this Sunday and try to defeat their longtime nemesis. The Patriots barely escaped losing to the Saints last weekend as Tom Brady hooked up with Kenbrell Thompkins for a touchdown with five seconds left in the game. Without Aaron Hernandez and Rob Gronkowski, Brady has still managed to lead the Patriots to a 5-1 start. Gronkowski looks to be almost 100 percent, but it is still unknown whether or not he will play this week.

Coming off a stellar win in Atlanta, Geno Smith and the Jets had some trouble last weekend against the Steelers defense who had struggled this season. The Jets could only manage a mere six points, though their defense kept them in the game for a long time. Look for the Patriots to continue their regular season dominance over the Jets this weekend. Patriots 31 Jets 17

– By Adam Troyetsky