1. The Grid Mini Roller
Your fittest friend will love using The Grid Mini roller to massage sore muscles after a tough workout. Unlike most foam rollers, it has three zones, which allow for different levels of massage. It’s lightweight and compact, making it great to travel with. $24.99 at tptherapy.com

2. FitBit Force
The FitBit Force is the ultimate pedometer with all the bells and whistles. In addition to counting steps taken, it measures distance traveled, stairs climbed, calories burned, and also tracks your sleep. It syncs wirelessly and automatically to a computer or smart phone, through the Fitbit app. With a five-day battery life in addition to these impressive features, the Fitbit Force earns the Wheel Seal of Approval and is guaranteed to impress any health nut. $129.95 at fitbit.com

3. Teeki Balanced Traveler Hot Pant
These pants are almost too good to be true: stylish, comfortable, affordable, and eco-friendly. Made of a breathable 4-way stretch fabric, they’re perfect for anything from hot yoga to lounging around. Teeki is dedicated to sustainability and each pair of pants is made out of 79% recycled plastic, the equivalent of 25 water bottles. You’ll do the earth a favor by gifting these eco-conscious pants. $66 at teeki.com

4. Polar FT4
The Polar FT4 is much more than just a heart rate monitor; it also lets you know how many calories you’ve burned and shows when you’re improving fitness. It’s sure to increase motivation and workout quality for the gym rat to the outdoor enthusiast. $89.95 at rei.com