First Look at Fall Sports

The Emory Wheel interviewed members of Emory’s fall sports teams for a more in-depth look into the coming season. These transcripts have been edited for length and clarity. Women’s Soccer – Sophomore midfielder and defender...

Loading

How To Save Money as a College Student

We have all been there before: Friday night, friends dragging you by the ear to Buckhead or some expensive ramen place in Duluth. You nervously cave to your FOMO and after a hazy night of excess, you wake up to the dreaded low...

Loading

“Don’t set limitations on yourself.”

Courtesy of Heather Li

Heather Li (22C) is a second-year quantitative sciences major, intending to apply to Goizueta Business School. She is a sophomore advisor in Hamilton Holmes Hall, a tour guide, and a member of both Atlas Consulting Group and Delta Phi Epsilon sorority.

“Don’t be afraid to reach out and push yourself outside of your own boundaries. There are a lot of things in college that you can do. Be aware of all of the opportunities and choices that you have. Don’t set limitations on yourself.”

“Don’t be afraid to be alone. I think a lot of people think that they have to do something with someone else at all times. I think it’s really good to have time to yourself. The more involved you are, the more time you will need to recuperate and reflect. Also, make sure you meet Dooley!” Read more here.

First Look at Fall Sports

How To Save Money as a College Student

Freshmen, A Word of Advice

College classes weren’t the only “first” that students from the Class of 2023 encountered last week. Freshmen sat down for their first meals at the Dobbs Common Table, gathered for their first hall meetings and took their first...

Loading