Hamilton County is a place where not only Americans like to spend active weekends, but also citizens from different countries. Here, you can find many museums, shops, restaurants and cafes for every taste and wallet. However, Hamilton County is best known for its rich flora and fauna. Whenever you come here, you can always feel the typical atmosphere of an American town. It is enough just to go outdoors.

In order to visit all the most famous natural attractions, we recommend you to use the service 12 passenger van rental Cincinnati, Ohio. Using a rental car, you can easily get to any point in Hamilton County.

Strawtown Koteewi Park

There is nothing better than going on a search with the whole family and renting a van in the USA. It covers an area of ​​900 acres and offers its visitors a number of the most interesting sights. Everything is here:

• hiking;

• cycling;

• kayak-riding;

• historical and natural museum:

• archaeological center.

Here, you can find many trails that lead to different locations, such as a lake, a river, and much more. If you are interested in this park, you can look at the site and read about it in more detail.

White River

White River is another natural attraction worth your attention. Just imagine, it reaches a length of 25 miles. In this place there is also a huge selection of water sports. This includes kayaking, canoeing and even surfing thanks to the White River Canoe Company.

Rent a 12 passenger car in Ohio to spend your weekend in this incredible place and enjoy beautiful views of the forest and mountains. We promise that this vacation will bring you only positive emotions.

Monon Trail

Monon trail is another well-known cultural attraction that will appeal to both adults and small children. What is this place? The answer is simple: it is one of the most famous roads in the county, which leads to all the most famous landmarks of Hamilton County. It is enough to simply drive to the required location thanks to vans rental in Cincinnati and take a bike.

Next, you just need to follow the markings on the asphalt, which will be your guide. Thanks to this route, you will be able to visit Grand Park, Westfield, the Center of Performing Arts, Monon Community Center and many other equally interesting locations.

Cheeney Creek Natural Park

Cheeney Creek Natural Park is a place that also offers a wide range of activities and is located near Cincinnati. Here, you can have a good time with your family or friends. At the entrance to this natural park-reserve, you can rent a bicycle that has 2 or even three seats. There is an opportunity for hiking, cycling and rock climbing.

Also, here you can often find an ice cream van and even a cafe to have a snack. Moreover, here you can enjoy nature and meet different types of animals: squirrels, hedgehogs and even wild birds! Be sure to visit this incredible place and become one with nature. We are sure you will like it.

MacGregor Park

MacGregor Park is another natural landmark and popular recreation area in Hamilton County. Americans often like to come here to have a picnic, grill meat, or just take a walk. There are special cottages here so that you can enjoy the atmosphere of wild nature here at night.

Also, you can find a lot of entertainment here for both you and your children. Be sure to visit this place.

In Consequence…

In this article, we managed to analyze 5 natural monuments of Hamilton County. As you could see, most of them are parks. They have rich flora and fauna, plenty of entertainment and much more. Coming to these natural places, you can become one with nature and get a lot of positive emotions. We promise that both adults and children will be interested in these places.