Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons

On April 2 at 1:02 a.m., the Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a call regarding an underage student under the influence of alcohol at Woodruff Residential Center. When officers arrived on the scene, the female student was unable to stand and was unresponsive. Emory Emergency Medical Services and American Medical Response arrived on the scene. The student was transported to Emory University Hospital. Campus Life was notified.

On April 3 at 10:08 p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding an odor of marijuana at Clairmont Tower. A Resident Advisor notified officers that the scent was coming from the eleventh or twelfth floor of the building. Officers were unable to identify the source of the odor. Campus Life was notified.

On April 3 at 11:10 p.m., a Cliff Shuttle operator notified EPD that there was an extremely intoxicated individual near Woodruff Circle. When officers arrived on the scene, they determined the individual was a student and needed medical attention. The individual was transported to Emory University Hospital. Campus Life was notified. 

On April 4 at 1:06 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding suspicious activity at Clairmont Tower. Campus Life staff found individuals smoking hookah on the eleventh floor of the building. Officers were unable to find any drug residue on the hookah and turned the case over to Campus Life.

On April 4 at 3:46 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding suspicious activity on Eagle Row. According to the complainant, three individuals were running around the Zeta Beta Tau house yelling “F Z-B-T.” When officers arrived on the scene, they were unable to locate the individuals.  

— Compiled by Asst. Digital Editor Writer Brandon Fuhr

Digital Editor | Brandon Fuhr is a College junior from Briarcliff Manor, New York pursuing a triple major in art history, forensics, and nuclear neuroscience. Jokes. This kid is straight Business School material. When he isn't studying Corporate Finance, you can find him spinning, playing FIFA or at Chic-Fil-a (or all three at once). He is a Digital Editor for the Wheel and works to create digital features and ensures the website is fully functioning. More importantly, he is responsible for ensuring no Wheel editor goes home hungry. Orchestrating meals for a group of 20 college kids is no easy feat, but he strives to never disappoint.