The UN says that on November 15, the world’s population will reach 8 billion, but the next billion won’t be born for another 15 years. Click this image below to start bitcoin trading.

The fact that there are now 8 billion people on our planet is a significant change. But there are no signs that people will stop using cryptocurrencies.

Worldometer says that there were 8 billion people worldwide on November 15. In 2022, the United Nations will put this information in a report. When a census was done in 1974, there were 4 billion people on Earth.

Worldometer says that by 2022, the growth rate of the world’s population will be about 0.84 percent per year, but it will keep getting slower. Because of this, the world’s population might not reach 9 billion for another 15 years, and 10 billion might only happen in 2080.

A market research company called GWI says that as many as 10.2% of people ages 16 to 64 use the internet around their world cryptocurrency. Most of these people live where there is a lot of inflation or where the value of their national fiat currency changes significantly.

The Singapore-based blockchain company TripleA predicted that by 2022, more than 320 million people would use cryptocurrencies, and 4.2% of people worldwide would own them. People thought the United States had the most, with 46 million crypto holders, because it had the most. India was ranked second, Pakistan was third, and Nigeria was fourth.

At the start of this year, Chainalysis released its 2022 Global Crypto Adoption Index. This list ranks 146 countries based on five different factors. Overall, Vietnam had the highest adoption rate, followed by the US, the Philippines, India, and Ukraine. The study didn’t tell us, though, how many people own their own homes.

But it still needs to be determined how many people in China have cryptocurrencies. People think that a large part of the most populous country in the world knows a lot about technology and wants a lot of cryptocurrencies.

On the other hand, the current government has a different point of view. You need help figuring out who owns a cryptocurrency. Undoubtedly, the number of people using cryptocurrencies worldwide will continue to grow. We’d like to wish the 8,000,000,000th person on Earth a happy birthday.

A paper that came out on Monday is called “Cryptocurrencies: Too early or too late?” The big financial institution called cryptocurrencies “viable investments,” but they told people not to jump into the market immediately because it is still growing. Wells Fargo’s global investment strategy team didn’t agree that it was “too late to invest” in cryptocurrencies because the cryptocurrency market is still “very new” compared to other asset classes.

The big bank says that the way people use the technology behind cryptocurrencies is similar to how people used the internet in the early and middle 1990s. He argued that consumers required more education and training before fully understanding the technology, its applications, and its benefits. On the other hand, people are using cryptocurrency more and more, just like more and more people are using the internet. People everywhere are getting better at using technology.

“If this trend keeps going,” the paper says, “cryptocurrencies might soon leave the early adoption phase and get close to a point where they become very popular.” This is like what has happened with other kinds of technology.

People start adopting more and more, and that number keeps going up. Undoubtedly, more and more people worldwide are using cryptocurrencies, and a hyperinflation point may be reached very soon.