Isaiah Sirois (19C) is from Nashua, N.H., majoring in history. He serves on the Wheel’s Editorial Board. When away from the Wheel, he teaches and designs curriculum for the Atlanta Urban Debate League. He is a Franklin Junto Fellow in the Program in Democracy and Citizenship and a member of Phi Alpha Theta. On weekends, he can be found obsessing over NASCAR and the Baltimore Ravens.
- During Registration, Check Out the Voluntary Core
- The Truth About ‘Trump Country’
- ‘Fallen Kingdom’ Spells Extinction for ‘Jurassic’ Franchise
- Zero Waste or Zero Student Effort?
- UPenn Professor’s Comments Reveal Systemic Racism in Higher Education
- A Gospel of Greed: Osteen’s Lies
- Georgia Education Bill Preserves Inequities
- Behind New England’s Mask, An Opioid Crisis Festers
- Under APD’s Thumb: Norwood’s Concerning Priorities