In Response to Mock Eviction Notices

Earlier this month was Emory Students for Justice in Palestine’s (ESJP) Israeli Apartheid Week, and the Wheel published an op-ed discussing an event that occurred on campus that troubled members ...

If the events of last week were a test, the Emory community failed. The Editorial Board is disappointed that the already polarizing issue of Israel-Palestine relations has become more divided. ...

On the morning of April 2, several Emory students were surprised to wake up to eviction notices posted on their doors. The notices were fake, part of an Emory Students ...

In light of the recent eviction flyers posted on students’ doors, and in response to Anthony Wong’s (21C) Wheel op-ed, I feel the need to respond to lingering anti-Jewish sentiment ...

Since 1967, the Israeli government has demolished more than 50,000 buildings in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, leaving roughly 140,000 Palestinians homeless. These are not disputed statistics. A few ...

Being pro-Israel and anti-occupation are not contradicting views: In order for Israel to be a democracy, Israeli occupation of the Gaza Strip, the Golan Heights, the West Bank and East ...

The recent protest by Emory Students for Justice in Palestine (ESJP), which involved posting fake eviction notices on student doors, received undeserved praise for initiating discussion from Anthony Wong (21C) ...

I fully support protests against the unjust demolition of Palestinian villages, but Anthony Wong’s (21C) op-ed contains two notable flaws that undermine his argument. First, the comparison of Israel to ...

Some Emory students woke up to find fake eviction notices posted on their doors on April 2. These flyers were posted by members and allies of Emory Students for Justice ...