If you’re tired of a neat and polished short haircut but not quite ready to embrace long hair, medium length hairstyles men may be the perfect compromise. This length provides a wide range of styling options so that you can switch things up depending on your mood or the occasion.

You can add some product to create a specific look, try out varying styling methods, or simply let your hair fall naturally for a more laid-back vibe. With medium length hairstyles men, you have the freedom to play around with their look and find the style that works best for them.

1. Semi Curls

The waves created by these techniques are sure to be coveted by other surfers for their style and flair. The volume achieved through this method is a true work of art. The head sides are trimmed shorter compared to the top, allowing all the manifesto to be swept back, while the head top is styled with lots of volumes and lift

2. Side Swept Mens Undercut

A side-swept undercut is a popular haircut seen on fashion runways and in editorial spreads. To achieve this look, you’ll need at least 3 to 5 inches of tresses length on top and a bit of styling know-how. Use a dryer and a long comb to add volume and sweep the hair to the side. To complete the look, be sure to keep your facial hair clean-shaven and free of any beard growth. It may take a bit of prep time, but with the right tools and technique, you can easily rock this stylish haircut.

3. Partial Mohawk with Curls

To achieve this amount of volume and hold in a partial mohawk style, it’s important to have the correct hair texture and length. Those with finer or thinner hair may need to use more products to achieve this look, but for those with the right hair type, this style can be achieved with minimal product. The hair’s length is also crucial in creating standout medium length hairstyles men.

4. Shaggy Brushed Back Hair

Combining a leather jacket, beard, and intense gaze creates a strong and distinct vibe. This hairstyle, which can vary significantly depending on how it is styled, looks amazing either way. Imagine this cute face with a shaggy fringe that cascades to the sides of the face, framing it correctly, even in a disheveled state after a restful sleep.

5. Scissor Crop with Curls

This haircut is a great reason why curly hair looks great at a certain length. The sides have been trimmed with a uniform taper, resulting in a polished and great style for any occasion. If you need to add some extra flair to your haircut, you could ask your stylist for some highlights in the front that are a shade or two fades from your original hair color. This can help to add dimension and interest to your curls.

6. Medium Length Hairstyles Men Crop with Precision Inspiration

If you’re looking to switch things up from a traditional haircut, this style offers an effortless transition to something unique and longer. You can experiment with different styling techniques on top, such as brushing it to either side or trying a front brushing. This allows you to switch up your look without committing to a major change.

7. Pushed Back Top

Long hair provides endless styling options, as demonstrated by this particular look. Let your hair grow long to achieve this style, and then sweep it back in a side-combed style. The side hairs are trimmed shorter than the top to help balance the volume and create a cohesive look. With the right cut and styling techniques, long hair can be molded into various fashionable styles.

8. Devious Long Strands

This haircut exudes a mischievous and almost devilish quality, thanks partly to the playful curls and edgy sideburns. The contrast between the curly hair and straight beard line adds to the avant-garde vibe of the style. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different shapes and styles for your haircut – it’s a great way to express your personality and creativity.

9. Voluminous Curls

These beautiful curls deserve to be the center of attention, and I believe anyone can rock this polished look. When styling, it’s crucial to consider the desired length for the bangs, as they play a crucial role in the overall medium length hairstyles men.