The full fight card for the Triller Fight Club event on April 17. (Courtesy of Triller Fight Club)

YouTuber-turned professional boxer Jake Paul faces off against MMA and UFC fighter Ben Askren tonight in Atlanta. The Paul-Askren bout is the headline of a star-studded boxing and entertainment lineup for Triller’s inaugural Triller Fight Club event. The events are taking place at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the home of the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United FC. 

Paul KO’s Askren in Main Event (April 18)

In a boxing match that lasted less than two minutes, Jake Paul knocked out Ben Askren. Paul was in control right from the start, and once Askren hit the floor from a knock out punch, that was it. 

– Michael Mariam

Paul-Askren Up Next After Bieber Performed “Peaches” in Ga. (April 17 at 12:34 a.m.)

After Bieber performed his hit “Peaches” from his new album “Justice,” Paul and Askren are scheduled to fight next. The fighters are currently entering the ring in preparation for the start. Follow for updates on Twitter @emorywheel

– Michael Mariam

Perfomances Underway at Triller Fight Club (April 17 at 11:24 p.m.)

Snoop Dogg’s new group Mt. Rushmore featuring E-40 and Ice Cube performed for the audience to kick off the night. Saweetie and Doja Cat have also performed between fights. After this fight ends, there is one more before Paul and Askren go at it.

– Michael Mariam

Celebrities pile in as fight night begins (April 17 at 8:53 p.m.)

Mario Lopez and Snoop Dogg, the two hosts of the night’s events, have been spotted ringside filming coverage for the Triller pay-per-view fight card. Other celebrities in the building so far are TikTokers Bryce Hall, Tayler Holder and Addison Rae. The first undercard fight of the night  is scheduled to begin after 9:00 p.m. 

– Michael Mariam

Michael Mariam (23B) is from Rye Brook, New York, and is on the BBA track. Outside of the Wheel, he serves as the president of Coaching Corps, a volunteer club that plays sports with Atlanta youth at the Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Atlanta. He also interned at PoolHost.com, a sports office pool hosting website. Mariam is a die-hard Yankees fan.