Everybody gets a crush on someone on someone at some point. Most ladies find it challenging to tell the guy that they like him, and that is how they find themselves in the dilemma of how to tell him they like him. It is an amazing feeling to feel attraction to someone, but it is another thing to make them aware of that situation.

Men find it easier to tell ladies that they like them, unlike it is with women. Having a crush is like a fantasy; everyone fears losing a fantasy because they took the initiative to approach their crush. However, making a crush know you are interested in them is not hard or bad. Here are some tips on how to tell him I like him  that could inspire you to take that step.

1. Tell It to Him Directly

Sometimes, the best approach is to keep things simple and exactly as they are. You just need to gather some confidence, approach him, and directly tell him you like him.

Face your fear and ask him for a date or tell him to make out with you. However, when you go for this approach, you should be ready for any positive or negative answer. If things turn out negative, you should be able to accept and move on since this was a risk you took, and you knew that things could go either way.

2. Don’t Say It, Show It

Sometimes actions speak louder than words. If you feel that words are so much of a risk, you can try to show the guy that you like him through actions without necessarily saying anything.

Some things you can do to make him realize that you like him include giving him physical attention and spending time with him. While showing it through actions, try to read his verbal and nonverbal cues to determine whether he gets your message or like you back. 

3. Work On Your Compliments Game

Sometimes your answer to how to tell him I like him is very easy. Men love compliments, and they rarely get them. If you compliment a guy, he will know you like him. If you make your crush feel good about being around you, chances are he will end up liking you.

If a guy feels uplifted by your compliments, he will start wondering if you like him, and one way or the other, he will pursue you to find out.

The point of using compliments is to make the guy understand that you can notice his good side and strengths and think highly of them.

4. Ask Him For Help

Men love having the feeling of being in control. Asking your crush for help makes him realize you appreciate his masculine aspect and will be curious about you.

Once he offers help, you can take the opportunity to ask him out on a date or make your next move. As he helps, you should show more interest to determine whether he has the spark to turn into something good.

5. Drop Hints That You Are Single

Show your crush that you are single in a flirty and suggestive way. Being flirty shows that you are not only informing him but you are also inviting him to feel the gap. You could use his qualities to describe the type of guy you like and want next and let him feel in the blanks.

6. Use The Power Of Touch

You can playfully tap his arm or shoulder every time you laugh or make a point. If it is your lucky day and he likes you back. He will reciprocate the touches or try to engage you in a conversation more. 

However, this idea of telling him you like him may not be the best because some people may not just give back the energy if they are not touchy as you are, and this does not always mean that they don’t like you. 

If your crush touches what you ask, it will be a sign that the feeling is mutual, but lack of touch does not necessarily mean he is not interested.