Please join The Emory Wheel in celebrating the Class of 2023!

The Wheel’s graduation magazine is distributed each year at the graduation ceremony and features ads placed by family, friends and Emory organizations to recognize and celebrate graduating seniors. Interested in placing an ad for your graduating senior? Please see instructions for how to do so below.

Step 1: Ordering your ad

Fill out the form to order an ad before April 16.

Click here to access the form. Please provide explicit design instructions and any messages you want to be included in the ad on the form.

2023 Pricing:

Full page ads (8×10 inches, 16 images max.): $450

Half page ads (8×5 inches, 8 images max.): $350

Quarter page ads (4×5 inches, 4 images max.): $250

Eighth page ads (4×2 inches, 2 images max.): $150 

Please note that, once submitted, form submissions are considered final. Once the ad proof has been created, we will limit revision requests to a maximum of 3 per ad design. Once the ad design has been finalized, we will not accept further revision requests. 

Step 2: Designing your own ad? 

Following the dimension guidelines of your purchased ad size, send a high-quality JPEG (1-2 megabytes and 300 dpi) of the design to us at emorywheelgradmag@gmail.com

Step 3: Payment

If you wish to pay by PayPal or Venmo, please follow the instructions on the submission form. If you are an Emory faculty member and wish to pay via SmartKey, please email emorywheelgradmag@gmail.com for further instructions. 

Step 4: Proofs

If you have elected for The Wheel to design your ad, we will begin the design process upon receiving payment. Once our designers have finished creating your piece, they will email it to you for approval. All ads submitted by April 17 will be designed and sent for final approval by April 21.

Example ad designs:

TIPS: The faster we receive your instructions and payment, the more time our designers will have to work on your piece. Additionally, the more explicit your instructions are for design, the better. If you have photos that are not digital but want them included, please scan them onto the computer and email us those files. Please send all of your photos in a single email when possible.