smallgradmagcoverThe magazine’s dimensions will be similar to regular printed magazines (8.25 X 11 inches) and will use heavy-stock glossy paper stock.

Step 1 – Ordering Your Ad

Fill out the following form for your senior’s ad before Wednesday April 26, 2013.

Click here.

Step 2 – Designing Your Ad

1. Send an email to [email protected]
  2. Attach to the email any digital photos (high-quality, please) you want on the ad.
  3. In the body of the email, provide explicit instructions on design and include any messages you want on the ad.

Designing your own? No problem. Following the dimension guidelines of your purchased package, send a high-quality JPEG (1-2 megabytes) of the design to us at [email protected]

Step 3 – Payment

Write a check out to The Emory Wheel for the package you purchased and mail to

The Emory Wheel
Drawer W
605 Asbury Circle
Atlanta, Ga
30322

Step 4– Proofs

Upon receiving payment, we will begin designing your ad. Once our designers have finished creating your piece, they will email it to you for approval. All ads will be designed and proofed by Wednesday May 1, 2013. 

Tip: the faster we receive your payment, the more time our designers will have working on your piece. Additionally, the more explicit your instructions are for design, the better. If you have photos that are not digital but want them included, please scan them onto the computer and email us those files.

For additional questions about designing your ad, email Maggie Daorai at [email protected]. For all other questions, email our sales manager Blaire Chennault at [email protected]