1. This prefix is seen to reference machines.
5. A word you may find for paper that’s lined.
7. Loved or hated; still, isolated.
8. Once played in attack, a West Ham left-back.
9. A rope one needs to guide noble steeds.
1. ___ la la, cheerful onomatopoeia
2. Swiss mathematician, also logician
3. Sugar and this spice makes everything nice
4. Po-boy-filled belly at this local deli
6. The boss of ECAS
1.Prefix essential to say self-referential.
5. Tropic Island waystation during Bahamas vacation.
7. A quip might be ended with __ ___ intended.
8. A group is tight when they _____.
9. A funeral fire is known as a ____.
1. A phrase used frequently (toxic masculinity).
2. Ivory’s pair, opposite of fair.
3. Mammal with a trunk, such as Baird’s, Mountain and Skunk.
4. Geometric term one sees, less than 45 degrees.
6. “Everybody all for ___, our real summer has just begun.”