– On Sept. 19 at 11:10 p.m., officers responded to a report of burning marijuana around the fifth floor of Clifton Tower. Officers made entry to the room with the residence advisor. Officers noted there was no marijuana in plain sight. The individuals said they knew nothing about the smell. All individuals in the room were turned over to the residence advisor.

– On Sept. 19, Emory police received a call of an individual who was throwing beer cans and trash of the ninth floor of Clifton Tower. Officers spoke with residents of the room who claimed a male subject who they did not know entered their room, threw the trash off the balcony and then left the room.

– On Sept. 20 at 2:29 a.m., officers responded to a female student down due to alcohol in front of the Woodruff P.E. Center. The individual said she had been drinking at the Kappa Sigma fraternity. Upon Emergency Medical Services’ arrival the individual was sober enough to sign a medical refusal. Campus Life was notified.

– Officers received a report of a theft between May 18 and July 11 of equipment from the Emory TV (ETV) office on the fifth floor of the Dobbs University Center. The incident is currently under investigation.

– On Sept. 17, officers responded to a call that sometime between 11:30 a.m. and 4:11 p.m. a female student’s car was keyed at the Peavine Parking garage. The damage traveled the length of the car. The incident is currently under investigation.

– Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade