– On March 30 at 10:30 a.m., officers received a call from an individual who said his bike had been stolen from the front of Turman Residence Hall. According to the victim, the bike was purple with a white seat and was locked to a bike rack with a cable lock. The bike is valued at $234.

– On March 30 at 11:18 p.m., Emory police responded to a noise complaint from a student located at the Pi Kappa Alpha house regarding loud noises coming from the Alpha Tau Omega house located at 12 Eagle Row. When confronted by officers, a fraternity member agreed to turn the noise down.

– On March 31, officers received a call from a student located at Clairmont Tower that claimed that sometime between March 17 and March 30, her room was entered and her Apple MacBook Pro was stolen. According to the individual, she leaves her door unlocked at different times. The laptop is valued at $1500.

– On March 30 at 1:30 p.m., Emory police received a call from a staff member who said his bike was stolen from Woodruff Circle earlier in the day. The cable and lock that were used to hold the bike to the railing were found in a nearby trashcan.

– Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade