– On April 11 at 9:10 p.m., officers received a call from an individual whose car was parked at the Peavine Parking Deck. According to the individual, a paper was attached to the windshield of the car that read, “you can’t park for s–t.” The incident has been turned over to an investigator.
– On April 14 at 1:12 a.m., Emory police responded to a report of underage consumption of alcohol at the Longstreet-Means Residence Hall. According to a female student, an intoxicated male student entered her dorm room. The female student said she did not know the male student who entered her room. According to police, the female was sufficiently startled and did not want to spend the night in her room. The male student was transported to Emory Hospital. The incident has been turned over to Campus Life.
– On April 14 at 1:19 a.m., officers responded to a call from the Sigma Nu house located at 10 Eagle Row regarding an student under the influence of alcohol. According to officers, the student was conscious but unable to sit or stand up. DeKalb Medical transported the individual to Emory Hospital. Campus Life was notified.
– On April 22 at 12:46 a.m., Emory police received a call from the house director at the Pi Kappa Alpha house located at 22 Eagle Row regarding the downstairs water fountain. According to the manager, a fraternity member told her that an individual had broken the fountain. Facilities management was notified.
– Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade