– On April 6 at 9:34 p.m., Emory police received a report of a narcotics violation outside the Harris Residence Hall. Officers located two individuals smoking marijuana near the outside of the building. The two were cited for possession of less than an ounce. Campus Life was notified.

– On April 5 at 11:19 p.m., officers responded to a call from Few Hall of a male under the influence of alcohol. When officers arrived, the student explained that he had taken six shots of vodka earlier in the night. Officers asked the individual if he wanted to go to the hospital, but he was able to communicate that he was okay. Emergency Medical Services asked him to hydrate, and he was left with his roommate.
– On April 5 at approximately 10:30 p.m., a staff member at the Spring Band Party turned over a bag of marijuana to officers at the event. According to the staff member, an individual dropped the bag on the field and fled the area.

– On March 30, officers received a report from an individual residing in the Pi Kappa Alpha (PIKE) house located at 22 Eagle Row that his car had been egged. The individual claimed he did not know who committed the damage. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On April 5, sometime following the Spring Band Party concert, a student contacted Emory police to report that her car had been broken into at the PIKE house. According to the individual, when she returned from the concert, the radio from inside her car was laying on the ground beside the vehicle, and she was unable to locate her purse, laptop and gift cards. The stolen property is valued at $1,595. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade