Photo courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons

• On April 17 at 11:30 a.m., the Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a call regarding a theft at Clairmont Tower. Someone stole the individual’s wallet from her room. The wallet contained credit cards and a driver’s license. The case is under investigation.
  • On April 18 at 4:25 a.m., an individual was stopped by Emory police officers for traveling at a high rate of speed down Eagle Row and failing to stop at a stop sign. Officers suspected the individual to be under the influence of alcohol and performed a field sobriety test. Officers charged the individual with driving under the influence of alcohol and transported him to DeKalb County Jail.
  • On April 18 at 1:00 p.m., EPD received a call regarding a theft in Clairmont Tower. Between April 17 9:00 p.m. and April 18 at 1:00 p.m., keys, a drivers license and wallet were stolen. The total value of the loss is $24. The case is under investigation.
  • On April 19 at midnight, officers observed an individual walking down Eagle Row with a can of Miller Light Beer. The male individual made an effort to conceal the can as officers drove by, but they were able to make contact with the individual and cite him for underage possession of alcohol. Campus Life was notified.

— Compiled by Asst. Digital Editor Brandon Fuhr

Digital Editor | Brandon Fuhr is a College junior from Briarcliff Manor, New York pursuing a triple major in art history, forensics, and nuclear neuroscience. Jokes. This kid is straight Business School material. When he isn't studying Corporate Finance, you can find him spinning, playing FIFA or at Chic-Fil-a (or all three at once). He is a Digital Editor for the Wheel and works to create digital features and ensures the website is fully functioning. More importantly, he is responsible for ensuring no Wheel editor goes home hungry. Orchestrating meals for a group of 20 college kids is no easy feat, but he strives to never disappoint.