– On March 19 at 10:15 a.m., officers received a report of a known trespasser located in the Goizueta Business School. A staff member identified the individual and contacted Emory Police. The student fled from police when he was noticed looking inside classrooms. Officers caught the individual outside the School of Ethics. The suspect was taken into custody and transported to juvenile intake.

– Officers received a call of a theft that occurred on the Clairmont Campus sometime between March 8 and March 11. According to the victim, while she was on break, her room was broken into and purses, jewelry and clothing totaling more than $8,000 were removed from her room. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On March 16 at 8:25 p.m., officers noticed a male subject wheeling a purple bicycle and holding a suitcase. Officers made contact with the individual and the suspect began to run. The individual fled leaving behind the bike and the suitcase. Officers were unable to make further contact with the subject. Inside the suitcase was a pair of bolt cutters. Officers were unable to identify the owner of the stolen bicycle.

– On March 14 at 12:44 p.m., Emory Police assisted CSX police in responding to a call of a fire on a section of railroad track. Officers responded to the scene and located several individuals on the track and a small fire burning on the railroad. The suspects ran following the arrival of officers. Officers were able to locate one of the individuals. After the suspect was detained, officers learned he was a student at Druid Hills High School. The individual was turned over to his parents. Dekalb County Fire is currently investigating the incident.

– Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade