– On Feb. 2 at approximately 6 p.m., the Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a call regarding a student’s car that was damaged at Woodruff Residential Center. The right rear door and quarter panel of the student’s car was damaged while she was gone. It appears as if white paint transferred from another car to the student’s car. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.
– On Feb. 2 at 2:42 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding an underage student under the influence of alcohol. The student was found on Eagle Row by another student and brought to her room. DeKalb Fire and Rescue arrived on the scene to provide transport to the hospital. The student refused transport to the hospital. The case has been turned over to Campus Life.
– On Jan. 31 at 1:22 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding an underage individual under the influence of alcohol at Smith Hall. The individual said she had been at Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity and that they were serving punch. The American Medical Response team responded to the location and the student was transported to Emory Hospital. Campus Life was notified.
– On Jan. 30 at 4:20 p.m., EPD received a complaint from a resident of Zeta Beta Tau fraternity. The resident said someone broke a window in his room, possibly with a snowball. Another resident at the location witnessed the window after it was broken and realized someone threw snowballs at the window. Facilities management repaired the window.
– On Jan 30 at 2:45 p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding the smell of marijuana at Sigma Chi fraternity. EPD attempted to make contact with the house director, and officers were unable to detect any odor of marijuana at the time they arrived.
– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr