On Feb. 11 at 10:27 p.m., Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a call regarding a strong scent of marijuana coming from an apartment in Clairmont Tower. The complainant believed that his roommate had marijuana at the location. The complainant did not let officers into the apartment because he didn’t want his roommate to find out that he made the call. The case has been turned over to a detective and Campus Life.

On Feb. 12 at 2:36 p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding a burglary at Evans Hall. A student told officers that on Feb. 9 between 5:30 p.m. and 10 p.m., someone entered her room and stole a sterling silver ring valued at $2,000. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

On Feb. 12 at 4:05 p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding a damaged vehicle at the Lowergate South Parking Deck. The driver of a 2012 Nissan Versa called EPD after seeing damage on the driver side front bumper. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

On Feb. 12 at 10:05 p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding broken glass near a house in the vicinity of the Briarcliff house. When officers arrived on the scene, they located broken eggs and plates on the side of the house but no broken glass.

On Feb. 13 at 2:18 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding a student under the influence of alcohol at the intersection of Eagle Row and the Longstreet-Means parking garage. When officers arrived, Emory Emergency Medical Technicians were rendering aid to the individual. The student said that she had taken the Safe Ride bus but had experienced motion sickness. The student said she drank two glasses of vodka mixed with coke earlier in the evening and attended a party on Eagle Row. The student refused transportation to the hospital and was released to a friend who was to monitor her throughout the night.

On Feb. 14 at 8:52 a.m., EPD responded to a fire alarm at Clairmont Tower. When EPD officers and DeKalb Fire and Facilities Management arrived on the scene, they located burnt French toast on the eleventh floor. There was damage to the building.

Digital Editor | Brandon Fuhr is a College junior from Briarcliff Manor, New York pursuing a triple major in art history, forensics, and nuclear neuroscience. Jokes. This kid is straight Business School material. When he isn't studying Corporate Finance, you can find him spinning, playing FIFA or at Chic-Fil-a (or all three at once). He is a Digital Editor for the Wheel and works to create digital features and ensures the website is fully functioning. More importantly, he is responsible for ensuring no Wheel editor goes home hungry. Orchestrating meals for a group of 20 college kids is no easy feat, but he strives to never disappoint.