– On Nov. 2 at 3:44 a.m., officers responded to an incident in which a witness claimed that a black Infiniti sedan backed into the gate that separates the sidewalk at the Starvine parking deck next to Building D of the Clairmont Residential Center and then drove off. The cost of the damage is unknown at this time. The incident is currently under investigation.

– On Nov. 2 at 2:15 a.m., officers responded to Longstreet-Means residence hall for underage student under the influence of alcohol. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) responded to the incident. The student said he had 10 shots of tequila and refused transport to the hospital. The roommate agreed to take care of the individual.

– On Nov. 2 at 1:22 am., officers responded to a report from a resident of Eagle Row that complained of a loud bass coming from the Alpha Epsilon Pi house located at 17 Eagle. Individuals located at the house agreed to turn the music off.

–  On Nov. 3 at 11:22 p.m., an Emory student and an Emory alum were walking on a crosswalk by Starvine Lane at the Clairmont Campus when a white BMW almost hit the individuals. The two yelled at the driver of the car. In response to the yelling, the driver turned the vehicle around and driver-side front tire went over the left foot of the Emory alum. After the car spent five or 10 seconds on the foot of the individual, the car took off. The incident has been turned over to investigators.

– On Oct. 31 at 10:20 a.m., officers responded to a dispute at the Lower South Parking Deck. Two drivers got into an altercation over a parking incident. The complainant did not want the report to be pursued.

– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr