– On Nov. 6 between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m., there was a theft at the Whitehead Research Building. The victim left his wallet in a room in the building. When he returned, the wallet was missing. The wallet contained an Emory ID Card and credit cards. The wallet is valued at $5.

– On Nov. 8 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., an unidentified subject entered a room at the Emory Conference Center Hotel and stole rings and bracelets from a guest. The following day the guest came back to the room and the rings reappeared but the bracelets were still missing. The bracelets are valued at $200. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Nov. 10 at 3:05 a.m., officers responded to a call from Clairmont Tower regarding an underage student under the influence of alcohol. The student had six mixed drinks of alcohol. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) and the DeKalb Fire Department were able to aid the individual. The individual was transported to Emory University Hospital.

– On Nov. 10 at midnight, officers were notified of six individuals in Lullwater Park after dark. Two of the individuals were Emory students who said they were showing four other individuals the park. The students were asked to leave the area.

– On Nov. 10 at midnight, Emory Police Department (EPD) officers and the DeKalb Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at Evans Residence Hall. Somebody in the kitchen was cooking and set off the fire alarm. Officers verified that there was no fire and left the area.

– On Nov. 9 at 1:14 a.m., officers responded to Harris Residence Hall regarding a vehicle parked in a fire lane. The vehicle was a green 2013 BMW. Officers determined that the driver had a suspended license. The vehicle was not towed because the owner arrived prior to the towing. The owner of the vehicle was notified that his driver’s license was suspended, and he was issued a parking citation.

– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr