Crime Report stock photo |

– On Nov. 13 between 10 a.m. and 11:45 a.m., a wallet was stolen on the first floor of Emory Clinic B. An individual called Emory Police Department (EPD), and he said he left his wallet on his desk. When he returned, the wallet was missing. The wallet had $50 cash and some credit cards. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Nov. 14 at 2:21 p.m., EPD received a call regarding a stolen camera from the Woodruff Memorial Research Building. The complainant said that the camera was removed from his desk on fifth floor of the building between Sept.1 and Nov. 13. The person who made the report said he was not sure of the make and model of the camera. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Nov. 14 at 3:14 p.m., EPD received call regarding a suspicious individual pulling on doors at the Atwood Chemistry Center. The man is described as short in stature and chubby. When EPD arrived on the scene, they were unable to find the individual. Information regarding the case was turned over to an investigator.

– On Nov. 14, an upset individual called EPD regarding birds pooping on her car.

– On Nov. 15 at 1:59 a.m., EPD received a noise complaint coming from 18 Eagle Row. When officers arrived on the property of Sigma Alpha Epsilon, they noticed male subjects yelling in the vicinity. When the officer approached the house, the individual who was yelling went inside. Officers met with the house director, and he said that he would monitor the noise.

– On Nov. 15 at 11:31 p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding an underage individual under the influence of alcohol at Woodruff Circle. The female individual had been at the Freshman Semiformal and had taken a bus back to campus. The driver of the bus witnessed the individual and contacted EPD. The individual said she had been drinking liquor and beer. American Medical Response arrived on the scene and transported the individual to Emory University Hospital.

– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr