– On Oct. 6 at 11:34 p.m. officers responded to a call from Harris Hall regarding an odor of marijuana. Upon arrival, officers located four individuals in a room with a scent of marijuana. One of the individuals in the room admitted to owning the marijuana and was cited for possession of less than an ounce. The marijuana was confiscated. Campus Life was notified.
– On Oct. 6 at midnight, the Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a call from the Kappa Alpha house located at 14 Eagle Row. According to the complainant, an individual was spotted in the fraternity’s parking lot slashing car tires. The subject was a white male about six feet and two inches tall. The complainant confronted the subject who then ran off. The suspect slashed all tires on three cars and two tires on one. The incident was turned over to an investigator. Campus Life was notified.
– On Oct. 5 at 1:00 a.m. officers responded to a call from the Few Residence Hall regarding an underage individual down due to intoxication. The individual said he “pre-gamed” and drank a “fifth of alcohol.” The individual was transported to Emory University Hospital. Campus Life was notified.
– On Oct. 5 EPD responded to a call from the second floor of Turman Residence Hall. Officers located a female student who was under the influence of alcohol. The individual was transported to Grady Hospital. Campus Life was notified.
– On Oct. 6 at midnight, EPD received a complaint regarding noise coming from the Sigma Chi house located at 6 Eagle Row. They complied with officers and turned down the music.
– Compiled by News Co-Editor Dustin Slade