If you’re thinking about investing in cryptocurrency, stocks, or anything else, taking a course is a significant first step. A wide variety of online educational platforms offer different investing courses, paid and free alike. The best courses provide concise educational resources on all you need to know before investing. An online investing course is a convenient way to prepare yourself for the investor life and path you’ve chosen.

If you want to buy XRP to invest in, for instance, there are information-rich courses to take. Considering the vast investing courses available today, choosing the best one may be difficult. This list of the best investing courses to take in 2022 is an excellent place to start.

Udemy’s Stock Market From Scratch for Beginners

Udemy offers this $49.99 course as a complete guide on investing for beginners interested in the stock market. It contains fifty-one downloadable resources, 6 hours and 30 minutes of on-demand video, full-time access to resources, and a certificate of completion. You will learn the different types of financial instruments, growth and value investing, choosing the right broker, and lots more. At the end of the course, you will have enough confidence to launch into the stock market and invest.

TD Ameritrade’s Investing and Trading Library

This course offers a free opportunity to learn about investing, consisting of online free trading and investing courses. In addition, TD Ameritrade has an extensive library of content covering finance courses like how to create a retirement portfolio. A course is a great option if you want to learn how to stay on track with your financial goals. The immersive classes provided in the form of how-to videos, quizzes, and more are expansive but quite easy to understand.

Erin Lowry’s Beginner’s Guide to Investing

The Beginner’s Guide to Investing course is a good course showing beginners how to invest and plan for their future. The class is directed at young professionals, with laid-down investment strategy options explained in beginner-friendly explanations. You can either buy the class for $29 or subscribe to the site at $13 per month and access other courses.

The course contains twelve videos discussing picking initial investments and setting financial goals. At the end of the course, you will have learned the basics of investment terminology and how to build your net worth through stocks, among others.

Business Casual How Not to Suck at Investing: Understanding Stocks

The popular YouTube channel, Business Casual, created this two-part course; it is one of the best online investment courses to take. You can join the fifty-five thousand students already taking the courses to learn the basics and dynamics of the stock market. You get a seven-day free trial, after which you’ll pay a subscription of $32 monthly or $168 annually. You can only access the course with a Skillshare Premium; you also get a lifetime of unlimited access to all the platform’s courses.

Part one deals with the basics of the stock market, including the definition of index funds and stocks. The second part discusses more advanced topics like buybacks and dividends, including recorded videos and interactive projects.

Udemy’s Cryptocurrency Fundamentals: Buy, Sell, Trade Cryptocurrency

If you’re considering investing in cryptocurrency, this is one of the best beginner courses to take. It is especially great if you want to quickly learn how to buy, sell, trade, and use cryptocurrency. The course will give you a strong comprehension of the concept of cryptocurrency and the operations of the different types of cryptocurrency. You’ll also get a solid, working knowledge of cryptocurrency to use cryptocurrency safely and effectively every day.

The course costs about $50 and consists of a one-hour-thirty-minute video, five downloadable resources, full lifetime access, and a certificate of completion. It is specially created for beginners and contains concise, clear lessons with many references to other learning materials. It is a good course to take if you want more information on digital currencies and exchanges.

If you want to learn how to start investing, the ideal move is to take an investing course. This list contains some of the best free and paid courses you’ll find out there. Meanwhile, if you want more options for free investing courses, plenty of them are available. However, you must understand that free courses only provide introductory knowledge. You will need to spend some money to get detailed information about a course.