Bhojanic’s website banner screams, “Warning! Food Contains Flavor!”

This fusion-homestyle northern Indian restaurant has won awards from Creative Loafing, City Search and Atlanta magazine every year since 2006.

Bhojanic is conveniently located right near campus in the Shops Around Lenox, across the Seven Lamp’s parking lot.

Bhojanic serves tapas (shareable appetizer plates), specialty parathas (traditional homemade whole wheat layer-stuffed flat bread), chat (popular Indian street food), thalis (traditional Indian combination platters) and much more.

The restaurant will cater for a variety of events, including corporate events and famous performances.

Bhojanic also maintains strong ties with the community by participating in charitable events, local festivals and the Atlanta media.

In terms of the restaurant ambience, Bhojanic’s “fusion” is perfectly emphasized. The restaurant manages to sustain a cool and cosmopolitan atmosphere while maintaining the more traditional aspects and home-cooked feel of their dishes.

On Friday nights, Bhojanic hosts live jazz and crowds usually pile in to share the fun. A full service bar mixes up drinks as families and nightlife seekers alike keep coming back for more.

1363 Clairmont Rd., Decatur