Crime Report stock photo

– On Sept. 18 at 6 p.m., Emory Police Department (EPD) received a call regarding a theft at Gamma Phi Beta sorority lodge at 11 Eagle Row. A 60-inch black television was stolen from the living room on the main floor. There were no signs of forced entry at the location. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Sept. 20 at 1:20 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding a strong scent of marijuana coming from the second floor of McTyeire Residence Hall. When officers arrived on the scene, the smell had dissipated, and they were unable to locate the source. Information regarding the incident was turned over to Campus Life.

– On Sept. 20 at 2:42 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding an underage individual possessing alcohol at Dobbs Residence Hall. The individual appeared extremely ill and smelled like alcohol. She was unable to communicate how much alcohol she had consumed, and she was transported by Emergency Medical Services to Emory University Hospital. Information regarding the case has been turned over to Campus Life.

– On Sept. 20 between 8 p.m., and 11:59 p.m., EPD received seven noise complaints during the Homecoming Band Party on McDonough Field. One distressed complainant insisted on seeing the permit for the event. The individual was referred to an EPD supervisor. The individual said she was not happy with the response of the supervisor and that she would be seeking other means of making complaints.

-On Sept. 21 at 4p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding graffiti near the Woodruff Physical Education Center. At the time, there was a soccer game at the location. The graffiti was located at the left exit gate near the track. “F Emory,” “N—- ” and other unrecognizable markings were sprayed on the side of the gate. The case has been turned over to Campus Life.

– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr