Crime Report stock photo

– On Sept. 13 at 3:05 a.m., Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a call regarding an underage individual under the influence of alcohol at an off-campus location. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) identified an individual who appeared to be extremely intoxicated. The individual was being helped by four unknown individuals near Eagle Row when EMS arrived. The sick individual was transported to the hospital.

– On Sept. 13 at 2:06 a.m., EPD responded to a call from Campus Life regarding an individual on the roof of Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. Officers met with the president of the fraternity, who said that the individual had already gotten off the roof. The individual was told by members of the fraternity not to go on the roof, and he left before EPD officers arrived.

– On Sept. 11 at 7:00 p.m., EPD received a call from a student who said that she was almost hit by a car near Clifton Road and Asbury Circle. The student said that she was walking in the pedestrian crosswalk when she was almost hit by a vehicle making a right turn. The student said the pedestrian indicator was illuminated, indicating it was safe to cross the street. The student asked EPD that the shrubs in the area be trimmed so that individuals in cars can see pedestrians on the crosswalk.

– On Sept. 12 at 3:04 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding a student under the influence of alcohol at Clairmont Campus. When EPD arrived, EMS technicians were on the scene aiding the individual. A Resident Advisor located the student and called for help. Campus Life was notified.

– On Sept. 12 EPD officers spotted an individual carrying an open container on Eagle Row. The student attempted to hide the can behind his leg when he saw the officer. The can appeared to be a Keystone Light beer. The student was cited for transporting a container on foot.

– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr