Crime Report stock photo

– On April 19 at 10:18 p.m., Emory Police Department (EPD) responded to a complaint regarding property damage at Asbury Circle. According to the complainant, an individual defecated in a jungle gym and fled the scene. Alpha Delta Pi sorority set up the jungle gym for an event. By the time EPD arrived to the scene at 11:06 p.m., the individual returned to the scene to clean the area and apologize. The owner of the jungle gym said he wanted to press charges. The case has been turned over to an investigator and Campus Life.

– On April 20 between 2:07 p.m. and 2:21 p.m., a theft occurred at the Woodruff Library. A female student’s wallet was stolen. Library security recovered the wallet in the restroom on the 7th floor. When the wallet was returned to the student, $170 was missing. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On April 21 between midnight and 12:31 a.m., a phone was stolen out of a vehicle at Lowergate Parking Deck. The victim was a visitor to the campus. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On April 18 between 4:30 p.m. and 5:15 p.m., EPD responded to a call regarding a theft at the Woodruff P.E. Center. A male individual left his wallet by the door of the indoor track while he was running. When he returned to get his wallet, it was missing. The wallet contained identification and a Wells Fargo debit card. The case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On April 20 at 2:40 a.m., EPD responded to a call regarding suspicious activity in Lullwater Park. Officers responded to the scene and found a female individual. She said that she was not the person screaming and that she was in the park under her own will. The individual was asked to leave the park because it was closed. The screaming individual was never found.

– By Brandon Fuhr