– On Feb. 1 at 9:03 p.m., officers received a call from an individual whose phone was stolen from the Michael C. Carlos Museum. According to the victim, she dropped her phone on the floor and a child estimated between the ages of 10-12 dove under her chair and ran out of the building with the phone. The incident is under investigation.

– On Jan. 31 at 3:40 a.m., Emory police received a call from an employee that noticed a gun in a bag in the Rich building. Officers secured the area and determined that the gun was a prop gun possibly used the by the drama department.

– On Jan. 30 at 2:15 a.m., officers received a call from a female student in Turman Hall. The student claimed an individual entered her room and went through her belongings while she was asleep. When she awoke and noticed the individual, she screamed at the subject to get out of her room. The subject apologized and claimed he believed the room was someone else’s. The individual has been identified as an Emory student, and the incident has been turned over to Campus Life.

– On Feb. 1 at 3:18 p.m., Emory police received an anonymous report of rape that occurred in the Fall 2011. Time and location were not reported.

– On Feb. 1, officers received a report from a student whose iPhone 4 was stolen. The student claimed that an individual took it out of her bag while she was dining at the Dobbs University Center dining hall. The student was able to track her phone to a resident in DeKalb County. DeKalb police knocked on the door of the suspected home but no one answered. The student did not know the phone’s serial number.

– Compiled by Staff Writer Dustin Slade