– On Feb 8 at 2:15 a.m., Emory police received a report from a cab driver that three female individuals identifying themselves as students did not pay their cab fare. Upon arrival at Harris Hall, the three individuals ran inside the building. The driver attempted to catch up with them but was unable to get in the building due to the housing security system. According to the driver, the three subjects were under the influence of alcohol. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Feb. 4., a faculty member located in the modern languages building contacted Emory police to notify them that both his department-issued iPad and MacBook laptop were stolen. According to the faculty member, as he was walking towards his office, an individual exited from the room. Once the faculty member realized what had been taken, he attempted to catch the individual but was unsuccessful. The missing laptop and iPad are valued at $1650. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– Sometime between Jan. 31 at 6:00 p.m. and Feb. 4 at 8:00 a.m., an Emory University-owned Dell laptop was stolen from the second floor of the Woodruff Memorial building. The computer was located in an area seldom occupied. The computer is valued at $1000. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Feb. 1 at 3:18 p.m., Emory police received an anonymous report of rape that occurred in the Fall of 2011. Time and location were not reported.

– On Feb. 8 at 8:00 a.m., an individual attending a leadership conference left some items in a storage room on the second floor of the Goizueta Business School building. When the individual returned, the pair of shoes was missing. The shoes are valued at $160. The incident has been turned over to an investigator.

– Compiled by Asst. News Editor Dustin Slade