– On Feb. 8 at 2:30 p.m. officers responded to a call from Residence Life staff citing the use of drug paraphernalia at the Sigma Nu house located at 10 Eagle Row. Officers arrived on location and were directed to the deck attached to the house. Officers confiscated two bongs from the location.

– On Feb. 8 at 2:18 a.m. officers responded to a male subject at the Pi Kappa Alpha house located at 22 Eagle Row that stated that his pair of black and white Addidas sandals were stolen. The sandals were valued at $50. The subject identified two individuals who had his sandals, one of whom is a resident of the Pi Kappa Alpha house. The individuals returned the sandals. The incident is not under investigation.

– On Feb. 4 between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m. a female student reported that she left her phone on near a window on the fifth floor of the Woodruff Library. The phone was gone when the student returned. The phone was an iPhone 4 valued at $300.

– On Feb. 5 at 5:00 a.m. Emory parking office reported the theft of two parking boots on a vehicle located on the Clairmont Campus. The car in question had four unpaid parking tickets. The car was booted on Feb. 4 at 7:10 a.m. When parking officials went back to the vehicle, the car and the parking boots were gone. The boots are valued at $300 each.  According to the owner of the car, her friends referred her to an individual that could take the boots off the car. The individual had been identified and is being interviewed by an investigator.

– Compiled by Staff Writer Dustin Slade