– On Jan. 16 between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. a student residing at Clairmont tower contacted Emory police to report that some of his clothing was stolen from the laundry room. The missing clothing is valued at $350. The incident is currently under investigation.

– On Jan. 25 Emory police received an anonymous report of sexual assault. The date, time and location are unknown.

– On Jan. 24 between the hours of 7:30 and 9:30 p.m. a female student’s wallet was stolen from the Woodruff Physical Education Center. The student said she left her wallet on the elliptical machine and left to go to the bathroom, and when she arrived back, the wallet was gone. The wallet is valued at $60. The incident is under investigation.

– On Jan. 19 officers responded to a call that three students were trapped in a Dobbs University Center elevator. Facilities management was notified to help extricate the students. No students were injured. The elevator manufacturer was notified.

– On Jan. 24 at 1:51 a.m. An individual spotted an unconscious and incoherent student on Eagle Row. The student was unable to respond to officer’s questions. The individual drove the student to the Longstreet-Means Residence Hall (LSM) where he contacted Emory police. The student was transported to Emory hospital. The LSM residence hall director was notified.

– Compiled by Staff Writer Dustin Slade