– On Oct. 31 at 1:40 a.m., an underage female, who according to the report, was “extremely” intoxicated, was dropped off at Emory University Hospital by a taxi. Emory University Hospital notified Emory Police Department (EPD). Campus Life was also notified.

– On Oct. 30 at 8:00 p.m., officers came upon an unoccupied truck on the roadway between Eagle Row and Dowman Drive that was reported stolen. The owner of the vehicle, who was present at the time of contact, said his vehicle was stolen in September and it was recently returned to him. The individual was allowed to leave the area.

– On Oct. 30 at 4:00 p.m., a student said he put his wallet inside of an unlocked locker. At 5:15 p.m., the wallet was no longer there. The wallet contained his American Express card, a $100 dollar gift certificate and $100 cash. According to the report, the wallet and its contents are valued at $146.

– On Oct. 29 at 9:27 a.m., a driver called EPD and said a male subject in a group of three other people were throwing rocks at his car. The individuals were unable to be located and the case has been turned over to an investigator.

– On Oct. 28 at 11:30 a.m., officers met with a student who said someone stole his Apple MacBook Pro laptop, credit cards, driver’s license, books, $10 cash and a backpack. The backpack was found by a student and turned into EPD. However, the laptop and $10 were missing.

– On Oct. 28 at 12:36 a.m., officers responded to a complaint of a smell of marijuana at the Longstreet-Means residence hall. The room was vacant when officers arrived, and the area was checked by Residence Life. A medicine bottle that appeared to contain marijuana was in plain view. The information was turned over to Campus Life.

– Compiled by Crime Beat Writer Brandon Fuhr