[vc_row][vc_column][abomb_banner image=”26006″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”26090″ label=”Nora Elmubarak” ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Nora Elmubarak (19C) is from Huntsville, Ala., double-majoring in political science and Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian (MESAS) studies in hopes of eventually working as an international policy analyst. She is invested in social justice and civil rights issues, and currently serves as the president of the Muslim Student Association (MSA). Elmubarak is passionate about ensuring inclusivity on Emorys campus to allow all students to flourish. When shes not attending meetings or classes, she enjoys performing spoken word poetry at open mic nights.[/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”25998″ label=”Jennifer Katz” position=”right1″ ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Jennifer Katz (20C) is from Maplewood, N.J., double-majoring in biology and Spanish on the pre-med track. She joined the editorial board in Fall 2016. She volunteers in the family library at the Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta Egleston Hospital and a behavioral neuroscience research assistant at Yerkes National Primate Research Center. You can find her dancing to Spotify playlists full of Simon and Garfunkel and A Tribe Called Quest, exploring Atlantas coffee shops, napping, practicing her ukelele or petting lots of cats.[/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”25995″ label=”Andrew Kliewer” ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Andrew Kliewer (20C) is from Dallas, double-majoring in political science and economics. He was an editor for his high school newspaper and started writing opinion pieces for the Wheel his freshman year. At Emory, Kliewer runs on the varsity cross country and track and field teams. When not running or studying, he enjoys reading about history and current events, as well as binge-watching Game of Thrones. He is passionate about anything related to history or politics, especially environmental and economic issues.[/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”25999″ label=”Madeline Lutwyche” position=”right1″ ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Madeline Lutwyche (20C) is from Baltimore, Md., and serves as editorial page editor for the Wheel. She came to Emory primarily for the warm weather and joined the editorial board in Fall 2016. Pursuing a degree in mathematics, she enjoys being right and correcting other peoples grammar. She is a diver on Emorys womens varsity swimming and diving team and a member of Delta Phi Epsilon. Lutwyche was born in Kilchberg, Switzerland, but her English parents eventually found their way to the United States when she was four years old.[/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”26000″ label=”Isabeth Mendoza” position=”right1″ ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Isabeth Mendoza (18PH) is a public health activist aiming to bridge the gap between public health, social justice and multimedia journalism. She has vast experience in academic research and seeks to integrate media in exploring topics such as health inequities and disparities affecting communities of color. Mendoza will receive a masters in public health from Rollins School of Public Health in May 2018. She is originally from Los Angeles, born and raised in Bell, Calif., to two Mexican-immigrant parents.[/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”26001″ label=”Boris Niyonzima” position=”right1″ ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Boris Niyonzima (20C) is from New Milford, N.J., majoring in political science and minoring in media studies. He is involved with the Wheel and Volunteer Emory, organizations that encompass his biggest interests, community service and storytelling. He joined the editorial board in Fall 2016. His favorite journalist is currently Nikole-Hannah Jones. His favorite piece is Jim Rutenbergs A Dream Undone: A 50 year campaign to roll back the Voting Rights Act. He spends most of his time talking loudly about hip-hop, his favorite tweets and the Premier League.[/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”26003″ label=”Shreya Pabbaraju” position=”right1″ ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Shreya Pabbaraju (21C) is an Atlanta native double-majoring in political science and English and creative writing on a pre-law track. She hopes to work in foreign policy. In addition to serving on the Wheels editorial board, Pabbaraju is a member of Emory Student Ambassadors and student group Young Democrats of Emory. When shes not sipping a cup of tea or coffee, you can find her writing poetry or making terrible puns. Pabbaraju is fond of anything coconut-flavored and will steal your Mounds bar if you are not looking. [/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”26004″ label=”Isaiah Sirois” position=”right1″ ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Isaiah Sirois (20C) is from Nashua, N.H., majoring in  history. He hopes to eventually work in education after graduation despite committing to a school without an education department. In high school, he spent most of his time on the debate team, experience he now uses to work with middle and high school students in the Atlanta Urban Debate League. Despite his New England origins, he hopes to one day see a world where the Baltimore Ravens can return to the Super Bowl. Outside of class, he enjoys fantasy sports and music.[/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][cq_vc_ribbon image=”26005″ label=”Mathew Sperling” position=”right1″ ribbonbg=”#1e73be”]Mathew Sperling (18C) is a fifth-year senior majoring in philosophy. His main areas of research are ethics and political philosophy, and he is pursuing an honors thesis on the ethics of Immanuel Kant. Sperling grew up in Atlanta, a 10-minute walk from Emorys campus. On campus, Sperling is involved with Phi Sigma Tao, the international philosophy honor society, and the mens ultimate frisbee team. After graduation, he intends to take a gap year, during which he plans to learn German and apply to joint J.D./Ph.D. programs.[/cq_vc_ribbon][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Web Design by Andrew Singer

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]